2/21/2012

#1





I must admit, I've been a little hesitant in posting these images, although I've had them for quite some time now.  I think it's definitely out of fear, a fear I've been trying to confront now for quite some time.   Once your work is put out into the universe, there's no turning back.  And I don't intend to.  It's always exciting, and yet, extremely petrifying when pursuing something you've dreamed about doing for so long.  I'm definitely going to relish in this journey and soak it all up.   


Photographer: Konjo Photography
Model: Tina B
Styling: Krystal Knight
Wardrobe Provided By: Pretty People Vintage, Krystal Knight

Special thanks to Lydia Santangelo and Leanne Woodley for your encouraging words and advice.  You are much appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. I love them all! I can't choose they are all simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

LOOKBOOK.NU