12/08/2011

The Knowing

I've definitely reached a point in my life where I'm ready to move forward.  Yeah, I probably came to that conclusion months ago, on several occasions, but something just feels different this time around.  I'm finally putting things to rest, things that maybe I should've addressed a long time ago.  But I believe (now) that things happen the way they are meant to.  Not a moment before and not a moment after.  It's time to stop beating myself up over things that I can't control and to just accept that it's ok if certain things do not work out.  That's life.  Either way, I'm ready to embark on this new journey. Watch me work...


"Everything works out in the end.  If it hasn't worked out yet, then its not the end." - Tracy McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKBOOK.NU