4/12/2011

I'm in love...


...with Frank Ocean's music. I first ran across his music a couple of weeks but brushed if off for some strange reason. But NOW! I just can't stop listening to his mixtape, nostalgia, ULTRA. From start to finish, Ocean laces each track with his carefree, yet clever lyrics. I've been searching the web upside down to find some info. Here's what I've found so far...


1. He's an Odd Future affiliate.

2. Originally from Louisiana, moved to LA.

3. He's worked with Beyonce, and has written songs for Brandy, Justin Beiber, Usher, and John Legend.

3. He legally changed his name from Christopher "Lonny" Breaux to Frank Ocean.


Still trying to find more info and working on getting a feature for AM.


In the meantime, read more here and listen to the single that officially had me hooked.


2 comments:

  1. Wow that song is amazing and him making music for all those amazing artists is just inspiring!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LOOKBOOK.NU