12/06/2010

iPod Shuffle


I have been finding some really good music lately! Aside from the obvious new releases from popular mainstream artists, i.e. Kanye West, Jazmine Sullivan, etc., I've been listening to alot of indie artists and/or artists that I hadn't even thought to listen to until now...por exemplo


1. Feist - Amourissima (don't listen if you're depressed, has a dark tone.)

2. Bon Iver and St. Vincent - Roslyn

3. Bon Iver - In the Woods (original sampled in Kanye's Lost in the World)


5. Local Natives - ALL of Gorilla Manor

6. Me'shell Ndegeocello - Comfort Woman album (not new, but I just discovered this and I fell in love)


I'm always on the search for indie artists for both my personal collection and my site. Who are you listening to?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKBOOK.NU