6/09/2010

Indie Highlight

So I felt the need to shine some spotlight on a few independent fashion designers who have some really impressive work. Since going natural, I've been exposed to quite a few women who were inspired through their natural process to begin creating pieces to compliment their new do's. Here are a few of my favorites.


naKIMuli inc: America's Funky Sweeteheart


Supa, dupa talented. Her designs range from dookie chains and bracelets, to fun, funky body hugging dresses. Very ecclectic. To shop her designs, go to http://www.nakimuli.com/.



BEANIE4MEPLUSURBAN


Now this chick is fly. Fly and uber talented. Crochet beanies, pins, earrings, necklaces, any accessessory you could name....it's probably here. I started following misskrisnew on youtube when I first began my natural journey, and when I found out she was a designer, I had to take a peek. Since following her site, I've purchased the "A Pro with the Fro" pin set, and I love them. Next purchase will def be the "Warm Colored Rope Scarf". Shop now at http://www.beanie4meplusurban.bigcartel.com/.







CROCHET LOVE


Like misskrissnew, I started following Ambrosia aka xGoldn via youtube, when I needed some inspiration regarding my hair. Upon learning that she too was a designer, I had to check her out. Her boutique has crocheted everything...beanies, earring, and necklaces. When I'm in the mood to go girly, I check out her newest feminie designs. She takes crocheting to another level. Check her out at http://www.crochetlove.net/.

kisstheknight does not claim ownership of any of the images provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKBOOK.NU