12/17/2009

the first of many.


not sure why i started this blog...as i sit here, my mind running rapid, i have no direction.

sitting here letting my fingers wonder aimlessly over the keyboard, i realized that i need to rediscover life.

i read on another person's blog today that you have to "have a passion for life". passion for life? wow...so simple but very complex. through all of this contemplating and decision making on what to do with my life and how to be "successful", trying to figure out my true passion and what i want to do with my life...i missed perhaps the biggest picture. i need to have a passion for life and the possibilities. to start living my life without actually trying to plan each intricate step.

with this discovery, am i starting to feel as though, maybe i'm not as "happy" as i sometimes think i am...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKBOOK.NU